Thursday, April 14, 2011

Checking In from the Garden

The weather is beautiful and I am gardening.  Going to every greenhouse I know.  I am still doing Husband's chores around the house and yard, but he goes back to his surgeon tomorrow, and we are hoping he will be released to do some light yard work.

My weight is up a bit today, after not weighing for a couple of days.  Also, I have not been drinking enough water because of being outside and just forgetting that habit for a couple of days.  It is nothing to be too upset about, and the garden therapy is so good for me that I am not concerned about a pound or so gained.  My calories and food are on track, so I feel that is what is wrong.

I am not reading all your blogs and leaving you the support I should.  But just know that I am checking in and out, whether or not I am commenting, and I will be back when the rain runs me inside. 

I hope everyone has a nice weekend

2 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Hang in there, Jo. You are in my thoughts.

andi said...

Gardening is sooo fun. I don't have a yard for one now, but actually just talked to a friend of mine about doing a community plot together. We just got over a foot of snow here so I guess I don't need to worry about it for a bit again. :-) I went back and read several older posts and it sounds like you have been doing fantastic, especially considering there are some emotional stressors that could have easily thrown you off track. You're doing great Jo!