On July 27th I participated in a virtual 5K hosted by Julie. My name was randomly drawn from a bowl with all the participants' names by a little preschool student of Julie's, a handsome little man named Anton.
THANKS, ANTON!
And thanks to Deb for going to all the trouble to get the goodies together, pack them up, and mail them to me. Deb was another one of the participants in the virtual 5K.
What a wonderful feeling of camaraderie in our journeys to good health. (As long as we don't eat all of the goodies at one time!)
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
7 comments:
Would love a bag of blue diamond goodness right now. Congrats on your Win!
-Patrick
http://responsibility199.wordpress.com
That is great! So much fun to win a bunch of good things. Enjoy. :)
It is always fun to win something and It was a fun challenge. Hope to see you in another one soon.
What's the... Zipfizz? Is that what that says?
It's a powdered energy drink you mix with water. I'm guessing it fizzes. Have not tried it yet.
So glad you liked it!!! Some of my favorites all in one place.
Yumm!! Congrats
Post a Comment