Hello,
Missing my old friends tonight. Can you send me some love?
I am getting my mind in gear to re-focus on health. It has been almost 2 years since I lost my husband, best friend and soul mate. It is hell.
Time marches on. He would not like that I have lost sight of health goals, as they were so important to me.
Please accept me back into the fold and give me direction.
I am ready.
8 comments:
Oh Jo, I have missed you so. I can't imagine the life you are having to crave out for yourself but I am betting a million percent that your husband wouldn't of wanted you to lose sight of you.
So welcome back. I too have restarted my journey after 2 years off and to put it lightly, it's beyond hard to restart. However two days under my belt and .... well I sure am not swimming yet but not stuck to the bottom either.
Good luck Jo and I am here any time you need a hug or support or just someone to have listen too.
Take care my friend. Blessings for a beautiful day!
Hi Jo,
Although I no longer post (primarily because of my eyes) I still read some of my favorite blogs. I am happy you are going to post more and get more into healthy habits. I'm still maintaining and still about eight pounds under my goal weight. It is kind of boring being in maintenance but so worth it. Happy blogging!
Welcome back, Jo - you have been missed and I'm looking forward to your posts. And your good health!
Hugs and hugs to you...
*hugs* Jo. I came to your blog right before everything happened, but I'm still here. Lots of us are, I would bet! You can always come back!
welcome back ((((((hug))))
missed you
Of COURSE we welcome you back!!
I'm rebooting, too. The past year of surgeries and chemo was rough. I'm well enough now to start up again. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I do have a truckload of strength to regain. I need to focus on being the healthiest me I can be, so that this beast stays in remission. Right now, raw from the battle, I don't know if I could do it all over again.
Big hugs to you, my Friend. I am so glad to see you here again.
Welcome back Jo :)
Jo,
So happy to see another post from you! Thank-you so much for stopping by my blog to describe your own history with migraines. I am now two full weeks off of all medication and so far no headaches! I am passed menopause-so maybe that helps.
Set small targets for yourself to start. Nothing big, maybe just writing down your exercise or what you eat. Kind of like a baseline that you can refer to as you move forward.
Sending kind thoughts and affection your way...
Post a Comment