Friday, December 3, 2010

Challenge Updates

Hello Readers!

Time for those dreaded challenge updates. 



Hot 100:

1. Keep my daily calories between 1000 and 1300. My average for the past week is 1181 per day.  Yes, this includes the pizza debacle on Monday.

2. Exercise: New self-challenge of 30 miles in 30 days for December, otherwise known as 30 in 30.  I am 2 for 2 already.  Today is the third day, the weather is nice, so I will try for 2 miles later today.
3. Watch food portions, and no seconds, unless they are veggies or fruit.  Done with NO exceptions.

4. Drink at least 64 oz of water per day. I am still drinking over 100 oz per day.


I Refuse to Blow It Challenge:

Still in the loss category.  Yay!



Double Dog Dare Calorie Challenge:

Still drinking over 100 oz of water daily, and keeping calories between 1000 and 1300 daily.  Ready to begin Phase 3 on Dec 8th.

Overall, I've had a great week, with getting over Thanksgiving and one bad food choice at the mall.  I am back to walking and in a few days will be walking/running again.  I am going to make it through the holidays with no gain, and maybe even a little loss.  At the very least, I am focused and aware of keeping on track.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Onward and Downward!

Jo

3 comments:

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

You are doing GREAT, Jo !!! I love it !!

MB said...

Congrats! Looks like you are really back on track. Keep up the good work! I love seeing the results of hard work.

Polar's Mom said...

Wow, great job, in spite of the pizza!! You rock!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com