Hello Readers,
Tuesday begins Phase 3 of the Spawn of the Son of the Double Dog Dare Challenge, known hereafter as the SSDDDC.
It is not too late to join, and you can find out all about it from Allan at Almost Gastric Bypass. The challenge is all about eating the daily calories you would if you were at your goal weight. And drinking lots of water. Allan is serious about this, and he demands that his participants are serious, too. It will take us through to the New Year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mentioned that I had some NSV's this week.
1. Yesterday I was out with a friend I had not seen in a month or so. She asked how much weight I had lost and said I looked great.
2. Husband mentioned earlier in the week that I looked good, "Like you used to look." When I married him over 25 years ago, I weighed 125. That is my ultimate goal this time. It's achievable, but not any time soon. He said he knew I had been working hard at it and it was really making a difference. He knows I am very sensitive about all this business, so he stopped there.
3. I had to buy new bras. The old ones were not doing their jobs. I went and got measured and ended up with one band size smaller and one cup size smaller. The new bras fit like a glove and hold the girls where they should be.
4. I went into the office where I worked a little over a year ago for a visit. They made me turn around, asked how much I had lost, how I did it, how much more I want to lose, etc, etc. They said I look great just the size I am and don't need to lose any more. Let me tell you, these girls can grill you like a hamburger!
5. And the greatest NSV of all: I am working on cleaning out my closet and donating some big clothes. I have 19 pair of dress pants to give away. All in a size I am NEVER, EVER going to wear again. I will go through the sweaters and shirts later. I didn't realize I had that many BIG pants!
6. Oh, and one I almost forgot. Yesterday I tried on some exercise gear. I have been wearing Large pants. Now I can wear Medium. YES!!!!
Onward and Downward with the SSDDDC!

1 comment:
How are you doing on the 1200 calories a day? Hope it's going well, have a great weekend!
Post a Comment