Hello Readers,
Great news! I lost 2 lbs this week.
I am not doing a challenge update this week. My challenges are on automatic pilot, I'm afraid.
I have been on the go since Tuesday, eating right and drinking my water, but also eating bites and tastes of this and that. I had 20 family members at my house yesterday. They all brought food. I was so busy organizing, refilling drinks and cleaning plates that I only got to eat a few bites. That was great. The family keepsake cookbooks were a hit with the whole family, men included. It was a fun project for me and will be something for all the aunts and cousins to talk about for weeks. And let me tell you that a 4 year old little boy is not something I want around me all the time!
We have friends who lost a teenage child in a tragic accident 2 days ago. So sad...a child lost at Christmas. But they have a huge support system of friends who will do everything they can to help them through.
That's about it for me.
3 comments:
Yay, Jo !!!! Down 2 lbs AND a party?! Wonderful!
I knew those keepsake books would be a hit (how could they NOT be??!!) ... I think that was a fabulous gift idea.
Keep up the good work on your diet. You are in the zone now!
Good to hear from you Jo and oh my, my heart breaks for that family. I will remember them specifically in my prayers this week (and when I say that, I mean it!).
Wow on the 2 pounds. Good for you. Hopefully, you kindly "redistributed" all the leftovers from your gathering. The leftovers are my nemesis.
Merry Christmas!
Oh that is so sad :( makes us really appreciate what we have doesn't it?
Good job on the loss! This is such a hard time of year for it, but you're doing great!
Post a Comment