Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bring On Phase 5

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  I hope you will spend it with friends and lots of healthy food! 

I am ready to jump into Allan's Phase 5 with both feet. 

Maybe it's because spring is coming (sometime?) and I feel more energized.  Maybe it's that when Phase 5 is over, I will be at goal weight.  That's right.  I am going to do it this time.  After this 120 days I will officially be in maintenance.  Bring it on!

I haven't mentioned it here, because this is not the forum for it, but a personal situation that has been weighing heavily on my mind and consuming a lot of my time is beginning to be resolved, hopefully.  If this happens, I will be able to focus more on my health and weight loss goals.

Thus, with a new challenge, nice weather, longer days and a new outlook, I am ready to move forward on this health and weight loss project.  I have an appointment with my GYN in a couple of weeks, and will be pleased for her to see how far I have come since last year (when she talked to me straight about my weight gain!).  And then in May I will have the appointment with my PCP and get the lipid panel checked again.  I do so hope my cholesterol is down some this time.

So if you're participating in Phase 5, I will be cheering you on and dropping you some encouragement every now and then. 

Onward and Downward!

No comments: