Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Challenge



I am joining in Alan's June Boom Challenge.  It's just what I need to get moving again with some dedicated exercise.

The June Boom has three rules:


1. Exercise every day in June.  Done for yesterday.  I walked for 20 minutes in 90+ degree heat.  Whew!  Today will be hot again, and I will be doing some gardening - moving some bricks to edge a shrub planing area.  Then another walk later.

2. Start something you've been putting off.   I'll be dusting off my bike.  Also, I'll be picking up a few light weights.

3. Be publicly accountable.  I will be doing that here, as well as telling some supportive friends.

It's not too late to join us!


3 comments:

Mer and Mo said...

Nice to "meet" you Jo - following you via Alan, will catch up on previous posts at a later time, but congrats on hitting your goal and being in the maintenance mode.

Staying MOtivated MO

Anonymous said...

Good luck in June! I'll be by to cheer you on. As for me, I don't think I'm going to give up rest days from exercise. :)

wannabe former fatgirl said...

yay new june boomer!