I told you that I had "ignored" my journaling and calorie counting for a couple of days last week.
Well, I went back and was able to reconstruct one day (because I remember where I was and what I ate that day). So I averaged 6 days instead of 7, and found that my daily calorie average for 6 days last week was 1233. I am very pleased with that number.
I failed to mention how the veggie plan is going. It is getting better every day. I am having to re-program myself that it is "okay" to eat (some) bread, if I keep it in moderation and eat the whole grain stuff. And that it is "okay" to eat occasional sweets, as long as they are not dairy based. I can do the moderation thing with no problem. It's the getting enough veggies and fruits EVERY SINGLE DAY that is my main problem now. But I am focusing on that, and I know it will come. I will admit that I like having a different plan than the one I have been on for the past year, because I was getting bored. BUT, if this doesn't work, and the pounds creep up, I will go back to the one that got me to maintenance.
So I have Plan A, and Plan B. And somewhere around here, I'm sure I will find a Plan C, if necessary.
Whatever your plan, stick with it! Or make another one.
7 comments:
"Whatever your plan, stick with it! Or make another one". Great words of Wisdom.. I agree with this. Gracie
http://graciestoughjourney.blogspot.com/
You did great with calories. I must admit, I'm jealous at your wee lil number. I haven't been that low in weight since my TEENS!
I love this post!!! It is so me to switch plans! I get so bored of one thing then I go to another plan. Thanks for sharing!!
Good luck on the challenge!!
The more vegetables and fruit you consume, the easier it is to keep your calories low. Congratulations on your progress in this switch of diet.
I do not count calories, but it sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the good work.
Be sure to get in enough protein with Legumes. Looks like you are doing great!
Sounds like you are doing great. I am making my rounds of the challengers in the Slimmer this Summer challenge and am very glad to meet you. I am now following your blog and have added your blog to my blog roll.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment