Thanks, guys, for the gentle kick in the butt you gave me after my last post about not having my head in the game. I think I've just been watching too much news lately.
Anyway, I'm back in the game. So today when I got up the temp was 74, so I got my walk done outside before the heat set in. I did the easiest 2 miles around the neighborhood! I could have easily done 5, I think. It just tells me that 2 miles on the treadmill is much more difficult than around the neighborhood.
When I weighed this morning I decided today would be a low calorie day. The scale is slowly, slowly, inching up and I am almost to "heart attack weight" wherein if I step up and it says a certain figure, I think I will just have a heart attack and die. I know I have worked too hard to lose the weight to just put it back on again. But it's all in learning how to maintain, and get out of weight loss mode and stay there. Obviously, I have not learned that yet, but this is just part of the process. So far today I have had 370 calories and it is mid-afternoon. Now I know some of you will say that is not enough by any means, but it is only for today. And there are a lot of hours left in it, so things could go awry for me before bedtime. I hope to have a day or two every week of very low calories so I can get back to maintenance weight.
Short post, but I just had it in my head and wanted to go on and get it done. I hope everyone is having a great week!
2 comments:
Hang in there, Jo. You will make it. It is a process of trial and error but I know you can do it.:)
Hi Jo, I can identify with this. I'm happy you're keeping at it.
Post a Comment