Hello Readers!
I "peeked" at the scale this morning and, although this is not my official weigh-in day, I have lost a little over a pound!
My weigh-in day is not until Tuesday, and this is the weekend when unpredictable eating moments present themselves. But I am pleased that I am headed in the right direction. If I can just keep the salt from sneaking into my food, and stay away from the yummy fatty foods, then this just may be my best loss since I began.
My weigh-in day is not until Tuesday, and this is the weekend when unpredictable eating moments present themselves. But I am pleased that I am headed in the right direction. If I can just keep the salt from sneaking into my food, and stay away from the yummy fatty foods, then this just may be my best loss since I began.
I am keeping up my new "habit" of running a bit with my walking, and am still watching fats very carefully. What I am craving for the weekend is a broccoli salad, and there's no harm there, except that I will be inclined to eat too much of it. It's funny how my tastes in food have changed. Oh, I would still like to have a gigantic pizza, but even if I did eat it, it would probably only be 2 slices. And I would blot some of the fat off with a paper towel.
So hopefully I am changing my habits and mindset to really embrace what I have been trying to abide by this whole time: This is not a diet, it is a way of life.
Thank you for reading, and please leave me a comment so I know you're there!
1 comment:
You're exactly right...this is a way of life! Sounds like you're headed for a great weigh-in! :)
Post a Comment