Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Hello Readers,

It is Tuesday and that means Weign-In Day. So today the scale tells me I have lost .8 lb. This is very good - a slow loss.

Okay, now for the confession. I have been keeping two sets of records. I started this blog on April 7th. I actually started my diet, health and nutrition plan on February 14th. So the weight I started at is slightly different. So as of now, I am going with the February 14th records. This means I have lost a total of 6.8 lbs. It was only a difference of less than 2 lbs, so this is very close. It is just too difficult to keep two totals going for no reason.

My eating plan has been great for the last 3 days. I am trying to watch fats more closely. For breakfast today I had a 3 egg white scramble in olive oil with red pepper, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and one slice of multi grain toast, with coffee. Lunch was leftover chicken salad made with olive oil mayo and celery, 3 saltine crackers, 4 baby carrots and 4 grape tomatoes with 2 tsp of fat free ranch dip, with water. Dinners are meat and broccoli or salad and water. I am going to try to eat more fruit, so I have bought some apples and bananas. I may have to put just a smidge of peanut butter on them in order to stomach them. I do like raisins and dried fruits, but I know the calories are there. Also, I have been eating a small handful of almonds almost daily for my afternoon snack.

I'm really working on this.

This is not a diet, it is a way of life.

Thank you for reading, and please leave me some suggestions.

No comments: