Hello Readers!
It seems that a lot of my fellow bloggers are having a hard time staying with their eating and exercise plans at the moment. I think Memorial Day got all of us off our schedules and we ate too much of the wrong things. Some of us also got lazy and didn't exercise. Also, we are the greatest at making excuses.
But I have noticed that we are coming back around now and getting back on our wagons. I think it's only normal for us to take a day or two off every now and then. For me, as long as I get right back to my plan it doesn't do much harm. And even if I do take the day off from my eating plan, I still only drink water. Then I try to exercise a little longer for a few days after being off plan.
It's a trade-off. Indulge a little too much here and there, and make up for it as soon as possible. Make a deposit, make a withdrawal, and back and forth. I think as long as we get a grip on ourselves and get back to plan, we can stay ahead of the pounds creeping up, and stay in our good habits.
After all, this is not a diet, it's a way of life.
Thank you for readinig.
1 comment:
You said it there ..."as long as I get right back to my plan it doesn't do much harm."
I've had to work hard on getting rid of the All or Nothing mentality and just go at this day by day and staying focused.
Thank you for your supportive comments, Jo! ♡
Post a Comment