Hello Readers,
I have failed to tell you that I joined 2 challenges.
Biz over at Biggest Diabetic Loser is hosting the 101 Days of Summer Challenge . It runs Memorial Day through Labor Day. We have set our own goals and are reporting our updates weekly.
My goals for the summer are:
- Lose an additional 15 lbs by Labor Day.
- Weight lifting at least 2 X per week.
- Eat less red meat. (Difficult, since Husband loves beef!)
- Eat cleaner: less processed, packaged and restaurant food.
Greta at Big Bottom Blogger is hosting the Race to 10 - a challenge to lose 10 lbs of pure fat. The first one to lose 10 lbs of pure fat wins. This is one I know I won't win, but I love the concept and am going to keep on participating until someone wins.
These are the first challenges I have participated in and so far it's fun and I have made a few blogging friends. I like the give and take of support and ideas.
So I am keeping on, trying to keep my focus, and seeing the big picture, which is that this is not a diet, it is a way of life.
Thank you for reading.
3 comments:
I am loving these challenges too. They are helping me keep accountable!
Sounds like a beautiful plan. I love especially when you said, "this is not a diet, it is a way of life" You're gonna make it!
challenges makes life worth living. love your way of living your life. disciplined and well managed. good luck!
Post a Comment