Hello Readers,
You know how some days you wake up and just feel as if you've lost a little more weight? That was me this morning. Tuesday is my normal weigh-in day. So I "peeked" today, just to see if I was correct. This is off the record, but I have lost a total of 15 pounds!! I know only Tuesday's weight counts, and I may gain it all back by then, but at least I saw it for one day!
The reason for this is that yesterday I had a very out-of-the-ordiniary day, where I was too busy to eat. I took a peanut butter sandwich with me and ate 1/2 for breakfast and the other 1/2 for lunch. But I did try to drink a little water throughout the day. So I know that is the reason for the loss, but I am going to try very hard to maintain it.
So today it is 94 degrees here, with a heat index of around 105 degrees. I stood outside awhile ago for about 5 minutes and it was miserable! So it's the treadmill for me today.
Over the weekend I am going to try to keep up the routine and watch my portions and salt, and keep drinking the water.
This is not a diet, it is a way of life.
I hope everyone has a great Father's Day!
2 comments:
I don't blame you for peeking. But keep drinking that water!! With 94 degree heat you need it!
I am VAGUELY doing the Couch to 5K Program. Here is a link. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
Now this is supposedly a program for getting off the couch to be able to run a 5K in 9 weeks. My brother who is a runner, says that this is a VERY AGRESSIVE training schedule, especially after week 2. My kids were able to handle week one without a problem but I could not. So I will still need to get used to week one. I am very overweight and have never run in my entire life though. I have NO aspirations to actually RUN the 5K. SO I am using this as a guideline but not doing it all the way. My brother and I actually came up with a more realistic training program and easier to follow. Our race is on October 9th so that is when our goal to be ready.
If you want an easier way for people to reply to your comments, you can go to SETTINGS and I think it's under COMMENTS that you can make it so people can see your email address after you comment. Then your email address will be on your profile page too so they can email you. If you want. You are a Non-reply-blogger now so the only way to reply is to enter a comment like this. It's up to you though. It took me awhile to figure this out. :-)
Post a Comment