I am enjoying exercise again. I have gone for months and not enjoyed it. There was nothing I could find that was interesting or fun, and nowhere I could enjoy doing it - the park, the neighborhood, the walking trail, the treadmill...
What happened?
Honestly, I do not know. I do know that I have been doing some minor soul-searching lately and have been trying to come out of a mild depression. Something clicked somewhere, though, and I just hope other things fall into place, as well.
My weight has been all over the charts this week, and for no reason. I am going to put a new battery in and see what happens. I am past the point of getting upset with daily fluctuations on the scale. It is whatever it is, and now I am just trying to not gain. A small loss would be great, but it's not on my mind all the time any longer.
My weight has been all over the charts this week, and for no reason. I am going to put a new battery in and see what happens. I am past the point of getting upset with daily fluctuations on the scale. It is whatever it is, and now I am just trying to not gain. A small loss would be great, but it's not on my mind all the time any longer.
I am enjoying our little vegetable garden more than I expected. Yes, it is a lot of (hot) work. But it is very rewarding. Here is a pic of yesterday's freshness:
I fried the two large zucchini squashes for dinner last night and they were YUMMY. So far we have only had the cherry tomatoes, but we have a couple of regular-sized tomatoes ripening now. The large yellow oval things are spaghetti squash. (I tell you that because people always ask me, "What's that?")
Okay, that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Okay, that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
My gosh what a variety! My garden is barely going because of our weather.
Doing the same exercise and liking it or doing something new? Sometimes I like exercise and then I wake up and I am crazy against it. Maddening!
How wonderful that all the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together for you. High five!
Post a Comment