Hello everyone! I am late in posting my update, but am here now. I have been reading your updates and you are doing great.
So here's what I'm doing:
NSV: I am still working toward my ultimate goal of getting off b/p meds and getting total cholesterol down. No fried foods this week. Took my vitamins 5 out of 7 days. Took my psyllium pills 2 out of 7 days.
Nutrition parameters and tracking: My target daily calories is 1200 with a cap of 1500. This week's daily average was 1186. I tracked every day. By mid-week I had gained 3 lbs and lost 2 of them by weigh-in. I finally contributed that to a change in hormone medication. I will be talking to my GYN about this when I see her in a couple of weeks. I think I'm going to try to get off the hormones completely. Dread the hot flashes when warm weather gets here, but we will see. I did better with getting more water this week. It's just a matter of focus.
Exercise: I exercised 5 out of 7 days. This needs improvement.
Blogging: I am keeping up, if a bit late here and there.
Support: This week I rocked the support. I was all over Blogville early in the week, and even visited people I have never visited before. There is not enough time in my day for all the blogs I would love to read. There is so much to be learned from you.
This week I am most proud of losing those 2 lbs before they got attached. I'm working on the other one, too.
Words of advice: Keep going. One day at a time. One meal at a time. One workout at a time.
I'm going to keep my goals the same for now. I haven't mastered them as I would like. Yet.
Mini-challenge: I do often use a smaller plate. I will do it more often this week. Husband even is on board with this one.
Let's have a great Week 7...Onward!

2 comments:
I stopped taking b/p meds due to all the side effects and doing my own thing. Read up on beetroot juice,
l-arginine, zinc, CoQ10, and a formulation by Michael's that contains herbs to reduce b/p. It's working for me.
You're doing great Jo!!! Good job. And as for the support, you absolutely rocked. Thank you so much for your kind words and the encouragement. You blessed me!
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment