Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 171 - Part 1

Hello Readers,

Yesterday's calories came in at 1157. A little higher than I would have liked. But it's okay. I'm still on the wagon, for sure.

I'm busy with my painter guys this morning, taping the bathroom ceiling, baseboards, corners, AND around the toilet. Is the fact that I can get in the floor and reach behind the toilet with the tape considered an NSV? Yes, I do believe it is.

Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1157 doesn't seem bad to me. It is a difficult thing to juggle dietary concerns with all that's going on right now at your place.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely that's a NSV. Functional fitness.

Patrick said...

Painting, not sure that burns allot of calories but it has to be good for a few. By eating 1100-1200 calories a day you'll keep on losing. And yes, you can call that an NSV!

Debbie said...

That is a great NSV. Hey taping a bathroom is a good workout with all the stuff to tape around. :)