Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tagged!

TinaM over at My Day tagged me a couple of days ago with 8 questions.

So here are the questions, and my answers:

1. What pets do you have? 2 dogs, 2 cats. They all get along.

2. What is your favorite color? Blue or purple

3. What TV show are you addicted too? I watch several, but am addicted to none.

4. How tall are you? 5’3”, too short

5. Have you ever got a speeding ticket? How many! Only one.

6. If you could wave a magic wand, what one thing would you change about yourself instantly? (physical or otherwise) Make myself 5 inches taller.

7.What one thing do you love about yourself, and wouldn't change? (physical or otherwise) The ability to listen.

8. How long do you think you will keep up your blog? A couple of years, I hope.

Now I am supposed to think of 8 questions and tag 8 people with them. Now, you know how I am about passing things along, so this little chain letter stops here. It's my blog, you know. But if anyone wants to pick up my 8 questions, answer them and come up with 8 more to tag 8 people with, then feel free.

Thanks again, TinaM!

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Four cats here, all get along and all keep us entertained quite a bit. I see you received an award too, looks great on you :-)

Have a great weekend!

TinaM said...

Thanks for answering Jo!!!
I totally understand how it is passing all this along, I like your stye lol. It's your blog and you do it your way!!!

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

That was a fun read, Jo. How are you doing? I read your comment (yesterday?) on Allan's blog, where you said: "And when I get to the place I want to be, I will make another commitment to myself to never be overweight again." That made an impression on me. I never gave a thought to what I will do, or commit to, once I get to the place I want to be! Food for thought, and I think it was very insightful of you. I think, once I get into my very last mini-goal, I will have to take a serious look at what I plan to do beyond final goal attainment. You are just full of wisdom! :) Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I appreciate this, and all, your comments. Enjoy your holiday! xx

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Jo, I was surprised to see your comments (above), because I found them by seeking out your site. I wasn't automatically "alerted" to your posting, like I expect to be. When I checked, it looked like I hadn't registered as a "follower" ... and I thought I had done that. Anyway, I'm there now. No more missed posts! lol