Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday, Part 2

Hello again, Readers,

Two of the bloggers I follow have left Blogville today. No warning, just gone. I wish them both well, and hope they find their way back to us.

I am at 600 calories so far today. I had a large salad with a little of everything in my vegetable drawer today. It was tasty at the time, but hasn't agreed with me very well. I want a little snack, but I don't feel it will sit well until the salad moves out of my upper stomach. Ugh. Haven't had this in awhile. Dinner will be later, between 300 and 400 calories of protein and green beans, probably.

I didn't get much of a walk today, but it was a mile or so and better than nothing. If I don't walk on time, my little dog grabs his leash and brings it to me. No way I can forget the walk!

I hope everyone has a great evening.

5 comments:

MB said...

I hate it when Blogville loses members. It's so sad to see them go and know you'll never know what happened to them. It's so sad. Glad your dog knows how to grab that lease and take you for a walk ;)

Unknown said...

hope your tummy feels better!

Shane G. said...

Jo, I had a stomach issue today too after having to have chili that turned it was a bit too spicy for me and my gastritis flared up on me!

TinaM said...

I remember when one of the first blogs I started following disappeared, oh man it really made me sad!!! All we can do is what you said: wish them well.
Great on the walk, nice to have a dog to keep you on track! :)

Veronica said...

Wow, sounds like you're really on top of your calorie-counting! I can just see your dog getting his leash--so cute! Mine will stand by the drawer we keep hers in if we take too long to walk her. Dogs are the best.