Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, Part 2

Hello again, Readers,

The change in the weather has triggered a purge of junk and reorganization of my living space. Or maybe the painting has done this. Either way, I'm glad it has grabbed me.

I have cleaned out my purse, cleaned and organized my desk and filing area, cleaned out the refrigerator, and am considering going through my clothes and giving some away. Sorry, but no, I can't come to your house, because I have a long way to go with mine!

I am at 650 calories for the day so far. Dinner will bring me very near 1,000 for the day, so all is good.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

A good weekend has been had. Good eats,good exercise, watching football and blogging with you; I am good.

Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

It's a great feeling to organize things. It always makes me happier in my living space when I do it.