It's that time again to report on the challenges:
Hot 100:
Some of my goals are changing for this challenge.
1. Instead of trying to keep my calories at 1000 per day, I am going with a range of 1000 to 1300 calories per day. This is due to changing my ultimate goal weight from 140 to 125. The reason for this is that the "ideal weight range" for a female my height (5' 4") is between 108 and 145. I am picking a number in the middle, which is the reason for the 125. Thus, the daily calories needed to maintain a weight of 125 are 1,375 (using Allan's formula for the DDDC Challenge, 125 X 11 = 1375).
2. Exercise: I am changing this a bit, to say that I will walk/run at least 2 miles, 4 times per week, and do some other form of exercise on the other days. This will be a combination of light weights, squats, pushups, bike riding, gardening, jumping rope, hula hoop, dancing, and pretty much anything that counts as exercise.
3. Watch food portions, and no seconds. I am amending this to say no seconds, unless they are veggies or fruit.
4. Drink at least 64 oz of water per day. This is very important, and stays as it is.
As to the report for this past week, I am good on #1, 3, and 4. But the exercise sucks for me this week. I am active, but can't honestly say I have had much dedicated exercise time. This has to change. I have to get moving, other than walking the dog.
I Refuse to Blow It Challenge:
I have lost 5 lbs for this challenge. Yay!
Double Dog Dare Calorie Challenge:
I am journaling every crumb I put into my mouth. Yes, there are calories in cough drops.
I am drinking at least 64 oz of water every day. Plus my morning coffee, and the occasional Sprite Zero and green tea.
There is a Phase II of the DDDC Challenge, for anyone who wants to join up. Just click on the challenge name above and it will take you there.



3 comments:
Your dedication seems remarkable! That is so great. Stay with it (and walk that dog a little further tonight!).
Good job for the week. Now to knock the ball out of the park next week by adding exercise. You can do it!
Sweet 5 pounds down - Making progress, getting it done. Have a great week!
Post a Comment