Here we go again! Another challenge. Click the link or button for info. Come join us!
Why another challenge?
For accountability and support, of course.
And to learn from others.
To share recipes.
To share nutrition info.
To share exercise info.
For motivation.
My Goals for the Ready For Summer Challenge:
Weight loss: I have been trying to find my "happy" maintenance weight for almost a year. usually staying between 135 and 140 lbs. I want to weigh 135 lbs for the summer. Today I weigh 141 lbs.
NSV: To be announced. Probably will have to do with looking better in a swimsuit. (But there will be no pics of this! Ewwww!)
Exercise:
- Walk 2 miles per day, 5 days per week. I would like for 2 of these days to be 3-milers. And then I want to get back to running a little.
- Light weights 2 days per week.
Nutrition:
- A caloric target of 1,200 per day, with an absolute cap of 1,500 on no more than two days per week. A day or two of less than 1,000 per day would be nice every now and then, too.
- Take my vitamins/supplements.
- Drink 64 oz. of plain water daily. This is in addition to morning coffee, the occasional green tea and glass of red wine. (No, I am not giving up my wine.)
- With summer veggies coming soon, I would like to eat more raw, fresh veggies. And even though I eat very little processed and restaurant food now, I can do better. I am really going to concentrate on this one. And, again, to stay hydrated.
IF I do these things, and only these things, I can meet my weight goal. It is so simple. And all it takes is one good day at a time.
Why another challenge?
For accountability and support, of course.
And to learn from others.
To share recipes.
To share nutrition info.
To share exercise info.
For motivation.
My Goals for the Ready For Summer Challenge:
Weight loss: I have been trying to find my "happy" maintenance weight for almost a year. usually staying between 135 and 140 lbs. I want to weigh 135 lbs for the summer. Today I weigh 141 lbs.
NSV: To be announced. Probably will have to do with looking better in a swimsuit. (But there will be no pics of this! Ewwww!)
Exercise:
- Walk 2 miles per day, 5 days per week. I would like for 2 of these days to be 3-milers. And then I want to get back to running a little.
- Light weights 2 days per week.
Nutrition:
- A caloric target of 1,200 per day, with an absolute cap of 1,500 on no more than two days per week. A day or two of less than 1,000 per day would be nice every now and then, too.
- Take my vitamins/supplements.
- Drink 64 oz. of plain water daily. This is in addition to morning coffee, the occasional green tea and glass of red wine. (No, I am not giving up my wine.)
- With summer veggies coming soon, I would like to eat more raw, fresh veggies. And even though I eat very little processed and restaurant food now, I can do better. I am really going to concentrate on this one. And, again, to stay hydrated.
IF I do these things, and only these things, I can meet my weight goal. It is so simple. And all it takes is one good day at a time.
I am looking forward to meeting some new people and learning some new things here. I have read some of your goals posts so far, and you have some good, common-sense, realistic goals that I hope will become habits within ten weeks. So let's go and do this!
I am looking forward to meeting some new people and learning some new things here. I have read some of your goals posts so far, and you have some good, common-sense, realistic goals that I hope will become habits within ten weeks. So let's go and do this!
5 comments:
You have great goals! I'm hoping the accountability part of the challenge keeps me focused too.
To our 10 wk journey!
So glad to be in anohter challenge with yoU!! This morning when I tried to link up, there was a message saying that linky crashed. He hopes to be back up and running later today. Hopefully we can link up then!
Great goals. I am looking forward to this challenge. :)
Great goals. I joined this challenge, too! Have a great week!
Hi this is Kody from SkinnySized.com I am excited to be joining you on the Ready for Summer Challenge the next 10 weeks. I am a new follower of your blog! If you have a chance stop by for a visit some time!!
Post a Comment