Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Chick Wrap Up

We made it!  What a nice challenge this has been.  I have gotten to know some of you better and learned from all of you.  Again, I would like to thank Stormy for hosting this challenge.  She has kept the flow going and has not been too rough on us!

What lessons have you learned?  That we all have pretty much the same problems and obstacles.  That this seems to be a lifelong struggle for most.  So we have to find a plan that works for us and stick with it!

What would you do differently?  I might set some more reachable goals, so I could look back and say I had achieved most of them.  But I am achieving good health, and that is a "forever" goal.  I would definitely try to offer more encouragement to fellow challengers, although I did okay at this one.

How will you proceed from here?  I will continue my healthy habits and try to make more of them.  I will join the Ready for Summer Challenge!

Come on over. 
It's hosted by our friend, Maren.

What advice would you give someone about to join a weightloss challenge group?  Do it!  They are fun and you will learn a lot.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I will see you in the next challenge.

Karla said...

whenever I read your blog I am so struck by how close we are in our WL journeys. We are both in our 50's and at goal. I love how the blog world connects folks :)