For the Ready for Summer Challenge we were asked to break down our challenge goals into weekly goals, or, how we are going to get there.
Mine are already pretty focused, but here is the plan:
Weight Loss: I want to weigh 135, which would be a loss of 5 lbs. To get there I hope to lose 1 lb per week. Any weekly loss would be great, however.
NSV: To Be Announced
Exercise: Walking for one hour, 5 days per week, to be increased to running/walking 5 days per week. Light weights two days per week.
Nutrition:
- A caloric target of 1,200 per day, with an absolute cap of 1,500 on no more than two days per week. A day or two of less than 1,000 per day would be nice every now and then, too.
- Take my vitamins/supplements.
- Drink 64 oz. of plain water daily. This is in addition to morning coffee, the occasional green tea and glass of red wine. (No, I am not giving up my wine.)
- With summer veggies coming soon, I would like to eat more raw, fresh veggies. And even though I eat very little processed and restaurant food now, I can do better. I am really going to concentrate on this one. And, again, to stay hydrated.
- Take my vitamins/supplements.
- Drink 64 oz. of plain water daily. This is in addition to morning coffee, the occasional green tea and glass of red wine. (No, I am not giving up my wine.)
- With summer veggies coming soon, I would like to eat more raw, fresh veggies. And even though I eat very little processed and restaurant food now, I can do better. I am really going to concentrate on this one. And, again, to stay hydrated.
Now let's go and just do all of these things!
11 comments:
great goals. I'm also looking forward to the Summer veggies. I can't wait to get out into the garden.
I can't wait for summer fruit and veggies too! I live in the northeast and they're trickling in just now at the grocery store from warmer states.
Good luck this week on your challenge! (ps: I won't give up my wine either!)
Let's do it. Mind in it, body in it. Summer is so close. :D
Yes! Yes! Yes! Let's just DO IT.
What veggie are you going to try this week?
I want to lose about 12 pounds so we are close in that goal. I can't wait for fresh veggies either!
Shannon
http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com
Your goals are great! 5lbs is very possible, you can do this, I have no doubt in my mind. Stay strong, make good choices and remember its a lifestyle :) Good luck!
Another challenge together! Great! Have a wonderful week!
When ever I count calories, I cheat myselfand lie
....... Hanging head in shame....
Silly huh? I love these challenges, it keeps us all connected
So glad you're doing this! Great goals!!
Those are some good goals...challenging but realistic too!
Good luck with the challenge! :)
Post a Comment