Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Better than a Golden Globe

 

This must be the time of year for awards.  There's no red carpet here, but Michele awarded me this a few days ago.  Thanks so much, Michele, and I will follow most of the rules.

1.  Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award.  (Done.)

2.  Share seven things about yourself.
     1.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to get those first two lines off of Bold.  I have clicked and clicked the B button and it's not working.
     2.  I love, love, love doing laundry.  It's therapeutic, I guess.
     3.  I sing to my dog and he howls.  We call it "choir practice." 
     4.  I love to cook, so
     5.  I collect old recipe books.
     6.  I grew up in the country in a very cozy 4-room house.  I have the fondest memories of living there the first 6 years of my life.
     7.  I love to give.  Food, clothing, compassion, time.  I hope that someday if I need something, there will be someone willing to give to me.

3.  Now I am supposed to pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers.  (This is the rule I won't be following.)  Most of Blogville has received this award and passed it on.  But if you have not, please take it and run with it.  (Thing #7 above- I love to give.) 

5 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Please move in with us. I hate laundry and hate cooking. We can show you how to " unbold" hahahahahhahah


Congrats on being Stylish. :D

andi said...

Oooooo, if you grew up in the country and collect old cookbooks I bet you have some great church lady cookbooks in your collection!

Anne H said...

It's fun to get to know ya!
And Jo, you are a giver for sure!
Your comments are always great!
You make people feel like a million bucks!

Michele said...

HI, Jo,
I,too, LOVE doing laundry! The fresh smelling clothes especially if they are hung on the line is intoxicating to me. I have my Dad's old recipe spot covered recipe book. I love it! It is a family heirloom now that he passed. Have a great weekend and thanks for your support of my blog!

Patrick said...

Ah, the award looks cool on you!

Laundry, really? You are hired!