The first BIG goal I set for myself, weight-wise, was to lose 30 pounds. Today is not weigh-in day, but for some reason I stepped onto the scale. And it said I have LOST EXACTLY 30 POUNDS!!!
What made this happen for me was/is the support I get from YOU. I have learned so much from you. I am enjoying getting to know you by reading your posts and sharing your struggles, along with your victories. And to know I am not alone in this.
So now, Onward and Downward!
4 comments:
Yeah Jo!!! What an accomplishment! So happy for you!
Onward & downward! I love it! I will think of you when I say that to myself :) Congrats on your great achievement, and thanks for the words of support on my blog. From one Jo to another, let's do this thing!
Whoohoo you are so awesome! On your way to healthier & healthier days; congrats!
Way to go!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!! :)
Post a Comment