Trying to get healthy and maintain my weight loss by eating in moderation, keeping my body moving, and keeping a positive attitude
Monday, January 31, 2011
Update to Yesterday's Post
The 1 lb I had gained yesterday is gone today. I had hoped it was water retention. The small changes I listed yesterday will still be implemented, and we will see what this week brings. Some loss, I hope!
2 comments:
Gains are not meant to hang around long, good job evicting it before it got too comfortable with you, have a great week
You're doing great Jo, I'm glad the pound is gone! You know me, I would have said try not to worry about it, but now you don't have to! :)
I hope this week brings a loss for you (and me lol) good luck! Keep up the good work!
oh, and thanks again for checkin on me :)
Post a Comment