Hello Readers,
As some of you know, I changed the name of my blog a few days ago and now Blogger is saying that my blog cannot be found.
I am now at:
A Well-Kept Life
awellkeptlife.blogspot.com
I did wonder why I had absolutely NO comments. Had I bored you all to death? Had you all left me at once?
I don't know if it's working now, but please leave me a brief comment if you're reading. I'm working on the problem.
Thanks, and I'm lurking around Blogville and encouraging you, at least!
3 comments:
Found you!!! lol :)
When I clicked on the link, even when I copied the one you left I still couldn't find it! Then I realized I needed the http: blah blah :)
This post and the last one didn't show up on my roll, not sure what to do about that... I'm going to delete it and come back and REfollow you... that should work!
In the meantime, I'll leave your link on my blog, and if I were you I'd go around and leave it with your followers :) http://awellkeptlife.blogspot.com/
I'm not as good at keeping up as I used to be, but I'm glad you are still here! Cause you are doin great!
Thanks for stopping by and answering me :) Must have been kind of funny to see my search party title haha!
Yay! I wondered where you were!
Glad to see you!
Thanks, guys, for sending out the search party! Blogger seems to be working for now. ;-)
Post a Comment