We did get our predicted snow very early Monday morning, 8 or 9 inches of it. My little dog and I took his first snowboard ride together. He was cool as a cucumber. If I jumped off a bridge with him in my arms, he would not care. But when I get out of his sight, he freaks. He really enjoyed playing in the snow with his neighborhood doggie friends. My exercise for the day was the snowboarding - or rather, climbing back up the hill in the snow.
Monday was not a good day for my food. Snow on the ground and being at home and bored makes me want to eat. I ate 3 almond M & M's, 1/2 carton of yogurt, a handful of peanuts, a few Goldfish. You can see where this could have been going. I just couldn't find the food I was craving (whatever that was), so I just ate everything. So I drank 20 oz of water, on top of all that junk, and took a hot shower. I was fine after that. Except that my blood sugar spiked and dropped, and I got the shakes. So THEN I ate a leftover piece of steak, drank more water, and was fine. I should have expected this, as it has happened to me occasionally for the past 10 years or so, when I don't eat wisely. Live and learn.
Blogville seems to be pretty quiet today. I guess everyone is either digging out of the snow or getting prepared for the next one. Everyone have a great day!
1 comment:
My work was closed for the second day in a row due to the snow. Little Rock just isn't used to this kind of weather!! Glad you had fun with the pup.
Post a Comment