
Refuse to Blow It Challenge:
I have lost 1.2 lbs since September 23rd, the beginning of the Challenge. Yay!

Hot 100 Challenge:
Goal #1: Keeping daily calories at 1,000. I am doing better than I thought I would. Four of the last eight days have been under 1,000. The other days were 1157, 1416, 1075 and 1365. I am trying to get more consistent, but am proud of keeping 6 out of 8 days "in range."
Goal #2: Continue to walk/run between 2 and 3 miles per day, with emphasis on increasing running distance. Not done due to helping paint our house for 8 out of the last 10 days. BUT, I did walk 2 miles one day, and have walked a mile several days. So all is not lost.
Goal #3: Watch food portions, and NO SECONDS. Done, with absolutely no problem.
Goal #4: Continue to drink 64 oz of water per day. Done.
Thanks for all your encouragement and support.
9 comments:
Congratulations on your loss! :D
Good goals!
Doing good!!! It would be hard for me to keep calories at 1000 or under. I need at least 1200.
Excellent progress!
Congrats on your loss. You are doing great on your challenge.
Great job Jo, I think we're going to enter the New Year healthy & skinny!
You are doing great, Jo. And I think you can forgive yourself for #2 - painting is hard work and you still managed some walks. Way to go! I like that you said you were proud about your week in food...it's nice to be proud.
Yay is right!
Goal or not those calorie counts lookpretty good. Get that activity in and keep on after the challenge.
Post a Comment