Sunday, October 10, 2010

Question

I changed over to the new version of Blogger a couple of weeks ago. When I did, my button to upload photos disappeared.

The only choices on my bar are Bold, Italic, the ABC mark through, Link, and Quote.

Does anyone know how I can get the upload button to appear? Or is it hiding somewhere else?

Thanks!

4 comments:

Shane G. said...

yeah you are on a tab on there called html editor I think. click the tab next to it all that comes back.

Allan said...

Should be a picture frame and a Movie chalk board for videos up there..

Debbie said...

Click on the tab out to the side of the bar that has the Bold, Italic and the ABC mark on it. I did the same thing and it is just hiding. Have a great Sunday..

Jo said...

Yes, they were hiding! Now I have all kinds of choices. Thanks, everyone!