Saturday, October 23, 2010

Challenge Updates

Hello Readers,

It's past time for a challenge update.  First for the Hot 100:

1.  Keep daily calorie goal at 1,000.  My average calories this week were 1,071 per day.  Wow.

2.  Drink 64 oz of water every day.  Done.  Easily.

3.  Continue to walk/run 2 to 3 miles per day, with emphasis on increasing running distance.  Not done.  I lost my desire to run, but have walked 4 days this week.  I will be back soon!

4.  Watch portions, and NO seconds.  I think this has finally become a HABIT.  Yay!

Now for the Refuse to Blow It Challenge:

I am at the same weight as last week, so no gain and still succeeding with this challenge.

I didn't fall off the wagon this week, I just didn't focus on the path ahead.  This is okay.  Maybe I needed to think about other things for a few days.  What I am proud of is that my eating was good, and I didn't completely stop exercising, just didn't do it every day.  All is still good. 

Onward and Downward!

6 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Wow, that is low on the calories! Hope you're not too hungry! Good for you for keeping to your goals though!

Tish said...

Looks like you found your motivation! Great. Keep it up.

South Beach Steve said...

Looks like you are doing great! Now to conquer #3, which I suspect is coming!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Michele said...

Jo,
Nice work on staying the path, not perfect, but who is?? Michele

Anonymous said...

That's low for calories, at least for me. Sorry you lost your motivation to run, but you did great with the walking!