Good Morning, Readers,
Calories yesterday came in at 940. Very nice.
After the Advil incident earlier this week, I have been drinking every drop of my 64 oz of water per day. Plus some. So I report today on my challenges (separate post) and decided to make it weigh-in day, also.
So here it is. I started the goal of 1,000 calories per day on September 13th. At that point I had not told you, but my weight was up a couple of pounds or so due to some weekend eating containing sodium and msg.
My weight report since September 13th is that I have lost 3.8 lbs!!! I am very happy with this. However, my weight report since September 1st, including my little weekend gain referenced above, is only a 2.4 lb net loss. That is still good in my book.
I am continuing with the goal of 1,000 calories per day. I feel that I have learned a lot about calorie content and my body in the last couple of weeks. Also, I have not done my 3 mile walk during the last 13 days except for one day, plus a couple of days of 1 mile walks. I don't count dog walks of 1/2 mile, although maybe I should. I feel that with the calories per day, plus getting back to 3 miles per day, I should see more loss in October.
5 comments:
I anticipated you'd learn a lot about calorie content, but I never considered that restricting your calories to 1,000 per day would teach you things about your body too. What have you learned? Congratulations on making forward progress, Jo !!
That's great, let's face it any down is good and you're really making progress towards your goal.
Awesome
Whoo HOO! Great job
Great job on the loss!!!!
Post a Comment